: Thermo-Shaker was designed using the multi-system principle, which allows using it as three independent devices
Incubator for lasting incubation without shaking of micro quantities (insect, plant cell cultures, etc.) in immunoplates; Microplate shaker for operation in the cold room or other conditions, which do not require temperature stabilisation; Microplate thermo-shaker for immunochemistry and molecular diagnostics, where the requirements to the result reproducibility and thus to the precise method regulation are particularly high.
A distinctive feature of HTI thermo-shakers Immunchem-2200 is the patented two-side heating of microtest plates that allows achieving exact correspondence of the set and actual temperature in wells of the microtest plates.
Thermo-Shaker Immunochem-2200 provides:
- Gentle or vigorous shaking of samples
- Regulation, stabilisation and indication of rotation speed
- Even shaking amplitude throughout Thermo-Shaker platform
- Setting and indication of the required operation time
- Automatic stop of platform movement after the set time expires
- Indication of the current operation time
- Setting and indication of the required temperature on the platform. The device can be used in:
- Cytochemistry for in situ reactions
- Immunochemistry for immunofermentative reactions
- Biochemistry for enzyme and protein analysis
- Molecular chemistry for matrix analysis.